the beauty of women’s hair has been one of the most provocative inspirations for romantics, artists, musicians and poets. History has even recorded references to female tresses as far back as 3000 BC when curls were venerated as the essence of beauty and sensuality.
Despite the evolution and changes in hair fashion over time, the fact remains, there is nothing more enticing and sensuous to the touch than the lustrous, silky smooth layers of alluring tresses.
It’s undeniable that men love to caress, stroke and bury their face into it and inhale the fragrance it gives off.
Here are some tips for sexy women’s hair styles that should play up your sweet, sexy and sensual side and make you seductive and irresistible.
- Loose cascading curls, sweeping waves or long and flowing hair are no-fail hair styles and can soften your looks. Men will certainly love to run their fingers through it.
- If you have natural curls or your hair is wavy, settle on disheveled curls or a rumpled catwalk style that tend to go every which way in a somewhat disheveled fashion, yet still looking sexy and seductive. The trick is to let the curls go in opposite directions with some curls going inward and others forward. Tousle the curls with your fingers to get a “just-from-the-beach” sexy hair texture.
- Astonish and tantalize your man by wearing your shiny hair up in a sexy chignon secured loosely in place with a beautiful clip or barrette. When the lights dim, let your dazzling mane down in all its glory. The effect is stunningly sensuous.
- Let your hair fall to one side in a seductive wave over one eye, ả la Veronica Lake. This is guaranteed to make you seductively mysterious and intriguing, and also send a subtle message that subconsciously induces men to tenderly brush your hair from your eyes. Neat trick, isn’t it?
- Put up your hair in a simple loose pony tail to show your neck, when going out on a casual date. This flirty style makes most men intriguingly attracted to the beauty of a woman’s bare neck.